Music wise, I've been enjoying:
- Where Are U Now by Justin Bieber/Diplo/Skrillex but I LOVE the cover that Nikki Flores did of this song. It's sooooo good.
- You're So Beautiful by Terrence Howard - this song is sung by him on Empire and then there's another version that a few members of the cast sang. I however, prefer this version, the "90's version"
- Talk is Cheap by Chet Faker - this song plays constantly at work and puts everyone in a super chill vibe. Real nice song.
- Let It Go by James Bay - LOVE LOVE LOVE it. There's just something about it that makes me just go AWEITBGREHEHP inside, I can't really explain it but it's just relaxing and makes me super happy and yeah, just happy!
- Five Hours by Deorro - the beat to this song gets me super pumped up, super catchy and something you can probably use to workout to. I say probably because I don't work out BUT I think it would be one of those songs that just gets you in the mood to. It's got this awesome constant beat that would keep you hyped.
- Cheerleader by Omi - if you want a chilled out yet catchy song, listen to this. OH I THINK THAT I FOUND MYSELF A CHEERLEADERRRRRR.
- Trap Queen by Fetty Wrap - of course I got sucked into this song. I heard the beat constantly everywhere I went and never knew what it was called. Finally found it!
- New York Raining by Charles Hamilton feat. Rita Ora - yet again, I heard this on Empire and absolutely loved it.
- Suga Suga by Baby Bash (The Smokin Nephew Remix) - good remix to an old school song.
- Sun Goes Down by Robin Schulz feat. Jasmine Thompson - I adore Jasmines voice! I've been listeing to her covers for quite some time and I'm stoked for all her successes.
- Catfish - this show seriously reels me in every week. There's just something about how real it is and how it could happen to just about anyone. Theres something that pulls me in about how people are looking for love and wanting them to have their happy ending, but because they want it so badly they are willing to ignore the telltale signs of being catfished.
- Empire - freaking amazing show. delves into issues that most people would feel uncomfortable seeing. very entertaining with well executed characters. cookie lyon is a beast, her remarks are hilarious.
- Lemon/Lemon and Lime Sorbet - One word. DELICIOUS. Heck yes this Gelativo sorbet is amazzzzzzzzzzing, really refreshing and as of this moment it overrules my love for ice-cream - now that's saying something!
- Lemon/Lime and honey water - this combo saved my ass more than a few times when I was on the cusps of sickness. It nipped that little sick monster in the butt and is just a wonderful little combo to drink on those cold days. Instead of reaching for the hot chocolate or milo which would make making me feel bloated and sick afterwards, this combo makes me feel refreshed. I think I've just found a new appreciation for citrus-y fruits. HOWEVER, I will NEVER EVER EVER reach out for oranges. There's something about them that I can't get over..
- Cheese and Crackers - I will ALWAYS ALWAYS have an obsession with crackers and cheese. YUM.
Thats all for now. Leave me a comment letting me know what your April obsessions are!